How To Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android 2021 Tips
This blog is about the How To Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android. We will try our best so that you understand this guide . I hope you like this blog How To Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How To Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android
Bitmoji is a popular smartphone app that allows users to create a unique custom avatar based on their own facial features. This human-looking avatar can be incorporated into custom emojis known as Bitmojis, which users send to their friends just like normal emojis. Bitmoji, owned by the same company that owns Snapchat, ranks as one of the most edited Android apps.
The application allows you to exchange Bitmojis with your friends through messaging platforms and social media applications. However, if you want to send Bitmojis from within the app of your choice, be it Messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat, or some other, you need to enable the Bitmoji keyboard. Here you will learn how to do this.
Before you start
In order to share your custom emojis with friends, you will first need to install the Bitmoji app. the Google Play Store app and follow the onscreen instructions to install it.
After that, launch the app and register a new account or log in with your Snapchat credentials. Set up your profile and design your own Bitmoji avatar by customizing your gender, skin tone, hair, facial features, and clothing. When you’re done, tap the check mark in the upper right corner of the screen to save the avatar. This avatar will now serve as the base for all the Bitmojis you create.
Enable Bitmoji keyboard
Sending Bitmojis from the Bitmoji app is a good option if you just want to share one or two images and finish. However, if you want to use your Bitmojis in all your online conversations, the Bitmoji keyboard is a much more practical solution. Instead of having to open the app every time you want to send a Bitmoji, you can change your keyboard, find the Bitmoji, and send it, all with just a few quick taps.
To enable the Bitmoji keyboard, do the following:
- Open the Bitmoji app and tap on the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- In the Settings menu, tap “Bitmoji Keyboard”.
- Touch “Enable keyboard”.
This will take you to the Language and settings menu of your device. If you toggle the switch next to “Bitmoji keyboard” to “on”, you will be able to use it in your messages. However, you will have to go to the same menu and disable the option to use your standard textual keyboard.
To simplify the process, you need to install and configure the Google Gboard keyboard.
Setting up Gboard
If you don’t have Gboard installed yet, you can do it for free from the Google Play Store.
With Gboard and Bitmoji keyboard installed, here’s how to set them up:
- Go to settings.
- Touch “Language & input”.
- Select “Current keyboard”. If you have a Samsung Galaxy phone, the option is labeled “On-Screen Keyboard.”
- In the pop-up window, tap “Choose keyboards” or “Manage keyboards” on Samsung Galaxy phones.
- You will now see a list of all the keyboards installed on your phone. Toggle the switches next to “Bitmoji Keyboard” and “Gboard” so that both keyboards are active.
After this, open the Gboard app and set Gboard as your default keyboard by tapping the following options: Select Input Method> Gboard> Set Permissions> Allow> Done.
With Gboard set up correctly, you can now start using the Bitmoji keyboard in messages.
Using the Bitmoji keyboard
To start using the Bitmoji keyboard, open your favorite messaging app and do the following:
- Touch a text field to bring up the keyboard.
- On the keyboard, tap the smiley face icon. You will find it in the lower left corner of the screen, to the left of the space bar.
- Tap the little Bitmoji icon at the bottom center of the screen.
- Next, a window will appear with all your Bitmojis. Scroll through them to find the one you want to send or enter your keyword in the “Search Bitmoji” field to find it faster.
- Once you’ve found the Bitmoji you want to send, tap to insert it into your message.
- Touch “Send” to send your message. Depending on the application you are using, this option may be represented by an arrow symbol or a check mark.
A few notes on Bitmoji and Gboard
In the apps that allow you to paste images into the text field (Snapchat, WhatsApp, Messenger, Hangouts, Google Android Messages, and some others), you will be able to add captions to your Bitmojis before sending them. In other messaging apps, your Bitmoji will be sent as a sticker.
To use the Bitmoji keyboard in combination with Gboard, you will need to free up at least 5% of the total storage space on your device. Also, always use the latest version of the Bitmoji app to avoid glitches.
Final words: How To Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android
I hope you understand this article How To Get the Bitmoji Keyboard on Android, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.