How to play Netflix games on android and iOS?
Netflix has recently rolled out a collection of games for android and iOS in hopes of expanding its business into gaming.
Representational Image / Unsplash
Netflix has opened new hiring, acquisitions, trial runs in selective countries in order to get going with the new Netflix gaming. The games are based on the streaming company’s IP and are bundled with its existing subscription service.
A user can easily access these games via the Netflix app on their smartphone or tablet.
All the titles are going to be free for all Netflix users with no in-game ads or in-app purchases. Not all of the games require an active internet connection to play.
List of games available on Netflix as of now:
- Stranger Things 3: The Game
- Stranger Things 1984
- Card Blast
- Shooting Hoops
- Teeter Up
A user with an active Netflix subscription can try out these games.
Steps to playing Netflix games on android and iOS:
- Open Netflix and login to your account
- If you’re using a smartphone, navigate to the dedicated game row/tab in the Netflix app.
- If you are using a tablet, you may also access the same from the categories drop-down menu
- From the dedicated row/tab, select your preferred game and tap on ‘Get Game’
- Allow Netflix to download the game from the Play store/App store
- Once the game is installed, choose your Netflix profile (it must not be a kid’s profile) and enter your PIN (if it exists) when prompted
These games don’t exactly run inside the Netflix app and inside, the latter acts as a gateway to these titles.
The game will automatically use the default language selected on your account. When a particular language isn’t compatible, the game switches to English.
READ Want to lock WhatsApp on your phone and prevent unwanted access to the messaging app? Know here
READ Want to block users on Spotify? Here’s how you can do it
Click here for IndiaToday.in’s complete coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.