How to Run Android Games on Windows 11
This tutorial is about the How to Run Android Games on Windows 11. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Run Android Games on Windows 11. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Run Android Games on Windows 11
Microsoft rolled out Windows 11 on October 5, 2021 on all qualifying devices. The installation of the new release follows similar techniques to Windows 10. Since Windows 11 supports Android applications, you can now play your precious games on your PC. While it is not the first time that you have been able to play Android games on your PC, it allows you to run the games locally without sacrificing performance, similar to emulators.
What will you need
- As of November 2021, running Android apps and games on Windows 11 is in beta. There are a handful of things that you will need to start playing.
- In early November 2021, the biggest issue is that you will need to be on the Windows Insider Beta channel, build 2200.282 or higher. This is how you can switch between channels, but keep in mind that the beta channel is not completely stable and we do not recommend it for your main PC.
- The second thing you need is hardware virtualization enabled. Windows 11 essentially runs Android in a virtual machine, so this is essential. You can check if virtualization is enabled on your PC by going to the “Performance” tab of the Task Manager. (You can press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager.)
- If hardware virtualization is not enabled on your PC, you may need to enable Intel VT-X in your computer’s UEFI firmware (BIOS). If your system has an AMD chip in place, look for AMD-V in the UEFI firmware setup screen.
- Finally, take a look and make sure you have the latest version from the Microsoft Store. Open Microsoft Store and update all the apps on the “Library” page. You need Microsoft Store version 22110.1402.6.0.
- Once you have all these things figured out, you are good to go! It is a good idea to restart your PC before continuing.
How to install Android games in Windows 11
- First, we will head to the Microsoft Store. If it’s not already pinned to the taskbar, open the Start menu and type “Microsoft Store.”
- Then search for “Amazon Appstore” or click this link to open the list. Click “Install” to continue.
- You will be guided through the setup process with a few screens. Click “Configure” and follow the steps to download the Appstore. You will need to “restart” your PC to complete.
- Once your PC restarts, the Amazon Appstore can open automatically. Otherwise, you can find it in the list of applications in the Start menu.
- Before we can do anything, you need to sign in to your Amazon account or create one.
- Now you can download Android games like you would anywhere else. There is a “Games” tab on the left sidebar. Find a game and select it.
- Click “Install” on the information page.
- The game is downloaded and then installed. Once finished, you can click “Open”.
- That is all! The game can be found in the Start menu along with all your other apps and games. If the game you want is not available on the Amazon Appstore, you can try loading it aside. It takes more effort, but the Amazon store won’t limit you.
Final words: How to Run Android Games on Windows 11
I hope you understand this article How to Run Android Games on Windows 11, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.