How to Uninstall Multiple Android Apps in a Single Tap – Bestgamingpro
We have a lot of applications on our phones over time. Some of these apps are only used once or twice, owing to particular circumstances or demands, and then never used again.
We’d ideally want to delete these apps after we’ve utilized them, but more frequently than not, we forget.
This is because each app takes up storage space on our phones, and they continue to grow as we use them.
When you download new apps frequently, this happens over time. This means that as time goes on, the amount of storage consumed by these programs we no longer use increases.
Simultaneously Remove Multiple Android Apps
- Open the Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Tap the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select “Manage Apps & Device” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll now be able to count the number of applications on your phone and how much space they’re taking up. Select it.
- Your device should now display a comprehensive list of applications installed on it.
- Examine the checkboxes of the applications you wish to uninstall.
- When you’re ready, choose the trash can icon.
- You’ll get a confirmation box; select “Uninstall” from the drop-down menu.
The following apps will be uninstalled and destroyed from your phone at this point. Keep in mind that these are only applications that have been downloaded to your phone through the Play Store.
This implies that if you’ve sideloaded applications or use a different app store, such as Amazon, Epic, or Samsung and so on, they won’t be shown here and must be deleted separately.
Subtly charming pop culture geek. Amateur analyst. Freelance tv buff. Coffee lover