How you can open Zip files on Android 2021 Tips
This tutorial is about the How you can open Zip files on Android. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How you can open Zip files on Android. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How you can open Zip files on Android
Here we show you how to open Zip files on Android in just a few clicks. If you still don’t know how to open Zip files on Android, then you can assume that it is not possible; After all, Zip files are mostly associated with desktops and laptops. But it just so happens that Android can handle them with the right software, and in fact that software usually comes installed on your phone.
It’s worth noting that the method below uses Google’s own Files app, and it’s not the only way to open Zip files on Android. The file management software pre-installed on recent Samsung phones, My Files, works almost identically, and built-in apps from other companies are likely to do as well.
There are also many applications that offer more flexibility if you need to open different types of compressed files (think 7z, gz, tar, rar, cab, etc.) or if you plan to create your own Zip archives. ZArchiver is our pick of the bunch.
However, the steps outlined below should be a suitable quick fix for any phone running Android 5.0 or higher. Given that Android 5 is now seven years old, that should cover the vast majority of phones.
How to open zip files on Android
1. If you don’t already have it, the first step is to get Google Files. On your Android phone, go to the Google Play Store and search for it. Beware of imitations: the correct one will be created by “Google LLC”. When you have found the correct application, tap “Install”.
2. When you open the application for the first time, you must grant it permission to access your files. So tap on the big blue “Allow” button.
3. That will take you to the next page in Android settings. Just tap the switch next to “Allow access to all files” and then hit the back arrow to return to the app.
4. Back in the application, you now need to find your Zip file. If it was sent as an attachment or downloaded from the Internet, it is most likely in the “Downloads” section, but if you can’t find it, look at the magnifying glass search option along the bar at the bottom. higher. Alternatively, you can scroll all the way to browse your internal storage folder by folder, just like a desktop PC.
5. Once you have found your Zip file, just tap on it.
6. Google Archives will give you a quick summary of all the contents of the Zip file. If everything is as expected, tap “Extract”.
7. A summary of the extracted files will appear and you will have the option to delete the Zip file to save space. So check that if you want, and then hit “Done.”
8. And voila! The files will appear in the same directory as the original Zip, so just tap on one to open and browse the contents. The three dots next to each file will allow you to share, rename, delete, and more.
From the news www.tomsguide.com
Final words: How you can open Zip files on Android
I hope you understand this article How you can open Zip files on Android, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.