How you can Record the Screen on an Android Device 2021 Tips
This tutorial is about the How you can Record the Screen on an Android Device. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How you can Record the Screen on an Android Device. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How you can Record the Screen on an Android Device
Perhaps there is a Zoom meeting you want to videotape for future reference or a fun video clip you want to save. If so, recording your Android device screen is the way to go.
Fortunately, it is a relatively straightforward process. In this guide, we will see how to record your screen using the device itself and with the help of some applications.
How to record screen on Android device
The latest Android devices (Android 10 and later) come with a built-in screen recorder. If you have an older device, you will need to use a third-party app, which we will talk about later.
Record screen on your newest Android device gives you the option to record your screen with or without sound. These steps show you how:
- Open your Android device.
- The screen recording application is located in the notification panel. Slide this panel down to bring up the “Quick Settings” menu.
- If you have not used this application before, it may not appear in this menu. To rectify this, tap on the “Custom” icon found in the lower left corner of the menu. (This is the pencil-shaped icon.) Locate the “Screen Recorder” icon and drag it to the top of the screen. It will now appear in the Quick Settings menu. Touch the small arrow to close this screen.
- Swipe the top notification bar down twice (the first time it reveals the menu, the second time it opens it) to access the “Quick settings”. Then select the “Screen Log” icon.
- Decide if you want to record with audio turned on and if you want the app to show where you touch the screen while recording. To enable one or both functions, slide their respective switches to the right.
- To start recording, tap “Start”.
- When you’re done recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the red Screen Recorder notification labeled “Tap to stop.”
Your Android device will store these recordings in your default media files or camera roll or gallery.
Recording with AZ Screen Recorder
If you have an Android device that doesn’t come with a screen recorder, there are several apps you can download to help you do this.
AZ Screen Recorder is one of those applications. Please note that the download is free, but contains in-app ads. You have the option to upgrade to an ad-free version for a small fee. It offers a variety of other features, including taking screenshots and starting live video. The application is compatible with Android 5.0 and later versions. Here’s how you use it to record your screen:
- Download AZ Screen Recorder app from Google Play Store. Once you have installed it, launch the application. Follow the on-screen instructions that allow Screen Recorder to display on top of other applications.
- A series of icons will appear on your screen, one red and five smaller white icons. Tap the white icon with the red camera depicted inside.
- Press “Start Now”. You are now recording your screen.
- When you’re done recording, swipe down from the top of the screen. A small AZ Recorder menu bar will appear. Touch the two vertical lines to pause or the square icon to stop recording.
- Your video will be saved to your gallery once you click “Stop”.
Recording with Google Play Games
As a gamer, you may want to record your screen while playing a game, which you can then upload to YouTube. Google Play Games is a free application specifically designed for this purpose. While the app can only record in 420p or 720p, it does offer the option to add any video captured from your front camera. Here’s how to use Google Play Games to record your Android screen:
- Download Google Play Games from Google Play Store and install it on your Android device.
- Open the app and select the game you want to play. (You can choose a pre-installed game or one that you downloaded yourself.) Then click on the game thumbnail to see the details and then hit the “Burn” button at the top of the screen.
- You can then select the video quality before tapping “Start” to start your game. A mobile video bubble will appear. This allows you to choose your settings for the video, including your microphone and recording. Move the bubble around the screen to place it where it suits you best.
- Touch the red record button. A three-second timer will go off before Google Play Games starts recording your screen. Tapping this same button will stop recording. You can also slide the floating bubble over the “X” in the center of the screen to end the recording.
From the news www.alphr.com
Final words: How you can Record the Screen on an Android Device
I hope you understand this article How you can Record the Screen on an Android Device, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.